Friday, April 3, 2009

Wonderful Experience

I admit it, I have a weakness for vintage enamel coffee pots. I don't know why, I don't drink coffee but I can't help myself when I see a great vintage enamel coffee pot...I just HAVE to add it to my collection.

A couple of weeks ago I was reading blogs and found where someone had received a gift from Red Stripe Vintage and so wandered over to her Etsy store and lo and behold, there was a beautiful white vintage enamel coffee pot. I quickly purchased it and this morning my sweet mail lady delivered a box. Inside was not what one normally receives when you purchase something from an online seller. Inside the box was a soft, linen bag tied with a red and white striped ribbon. Inside the bag was each piece of the coffee pot, carefully wrapped in tissue and tied with a red and white striped ribbon. Also inside the box was a little gift...5 beautiful handmade gift tags!!

I hope you all will hop over to her Etsy shop and take a close look. She has some truly awesome items, and she is a wonderful lady.

No comments: