Thursday, December 10, 2009

GIFT-WRAPPING DAY and other various news

Today is the day I dread most in the entire holiday season....gift -wrapping day. Don't ask me why I wait until everything is piled high to wrap all the gifts at once. It makes sense it would be easier to wrap as I buy, but that means a constant wrapping paper - tape - bow mess in my office for days on end. No, I prefer the "attack and conquer" method...an all-at-once marathon wrapping event.

On another front..I FINALLY made AVON unit leader! WOO HOO! Do you have any idea how hard it is to find FIVE people who will honestly commit to selling anything? But I did it....I can hear the Dora song in my head right now...I've GOT to stop listening while Katie watches her television shows

Also, thank you all for the lovely thoughts and comments on Andy. He is doing very well indeed! He has very few accidents in the house anymore and is even beginning to tell us when he needs to go out. Now we need to work on the pooping part, that seems to be a little more elusive.

If you have not yet entered my giveaway, there is still time. It's a $100 basket of AVON products. Spread the word, the more the merrier!

I guess I've procrastinated long enough...off to the gift pile. If you don't see me about dinner time, send out the rescue team, I'll be the one buried in wrapping paper and ribbon.

No comments: