Saturday, December 26, 2009

A VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS

The day after Christmas, there's generally a feeling of malaise and exhaustion, for some even disappointment. The only disappointment I feel is that it's over already! Christmas is my favorite time of year and the gifts are opened, the family gone off their separate ways, the tree is empty, and I'm tired, but I'm also sad it's over. I read this morning on Facebook, there's only 365 shopping days until Christmas! I don't even want to think about that today!!!
Christmas was good to me this year. I was able to visit with my entire family, either in person or by telephone, which is always a blessing. The grandchildren and nieces and nephew were all thrilled with their gifts and Santa was even good to me!
I think my favorite gift this year is a toss-up between my Sony Reader (like a Kindle) and my Kitchen-Aid Food Processor. Both of those were gifts from my precious husband.
Now it's on to the New Year. It's time to start working on my list of goals for next year. Check back in a few days...I'll post them.
Also, congratulations to Cheryl who won my giveaway and has now received her box filled with AVON products. Thanks to all who entered....watch in a few weeks I plan on doing another one around Valentine's Day.
For those who have asked, Andy is growing like a weed. He's so cute, everyone wants to take him home and keep him. When we called the puppy sitter yesterday to pick him up the told us, "we have some bad news...." I laughed and told them the lady still had two puppies, they asked for her phone number.
I hope your Christmas was wonderful! Be blessed!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Hi Judy!
I just wanted to wish you and your hubby Happy New Year!
Terry