Thursday, February 5, 2009

6th Picture Meme

I was reading a "new to me" blog this morning and she had cute game on her blog...a 6th picture Meme. Here's the rules:


Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
Tag 6 other peoples that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them. (Rather than choose 6, I challenge you to get in on the fun and post on your blog your own 6th picture Meme)


Here's my 6th picture
This is my granddaughter, Leah. Yes, believe it or not, I have 8 grandchildren that range in age from 1 to 14. In this picture Leah is 6 weeks old, she's 2 now. This was the first time I got to see her. Just the other evening, when I was feeling low, I called and talked well, okay I listened to her talk, and it truly raised my spirits.
Hi Leah! Grandma loves you!

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

She is adorable! hearing my grandbaby talk always lifts my spirits too.

Have a great weekend!