Thursday, September 24, 2009

Clean house, Clean Desk...off on Vacation!

I think I've finished everything that needs finishing. My desk top is completely clean...for the first time in a VERRRRRY long time, the house is completely clean, all the laundry is caught up and I think I've crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's.

Some people think it's silly to clean house before you leave on a trip, but I feel better knowing I'll come home to a clean house and clean, crisp sheets on my bed. I can remember vacations as a child, my mother always worked frantically before we left on our summer vacations.

In the morning we head north to visit family and hopefully see some fall colors and feel some relief from the never-ending summer temperatures and humidity. I'm looking forward to getting away and seeing my grandchildren and children, my parents and even some old friends. I haven't been back to the Chicago area for almost 12 years. It's time.

Seeya when I get back!!!

No comments: