Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another Day Another Dollar

I love that old saying. During these tough economic times it certainly makes a lot of sense. There's days these days we don't even make a dollar a day. DH and I own our own business, it's a window cleaning and pressure washing business, and many companies find that a luxury in tough economic times. We keep trusting in the Lord to provide for us, and He's never failed us yet.

Looks like we're going to have stormy day here in Florida today. We can use the rain.

For those who have been following my blog for a while, little Miss Punkin is doing very well. She is warming up to us, but we've discovered she does not like small children. She loves to climb up on the bed with us and have her tummy rubbed...and rubbed...and rubbed...well, until my hand is tired! She can't get enough of it. We're still having a little trouble with the housebreaking, so we have to keep her in the crate unless we're home, and even then she'll sneak around and go in the house when we're not looking! I wonder, is she's too old to bell train?

I pray that your day is truly blessed. My day will be filled with starting to prepare paperwork to do our income taxes...it's a job I truly dread each year.

2 comments:

Janene said...

Yeah! Taxes!!!
I hope your business stays strong!
My windows need washing if you are willing to travel to Ohio to do it?
You are such a good "mommy" to your puppy!t

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

I know that the Lord will continue to provide for your family. God is so good!

About Punkin, no she is not too old to learn. She has been through so much in her young life. But I know she will get through this ans be such a great little dog for you.