I remember reading a romance novel many, many, many...well you get the idea...a long time ago...where the hero said to the heroine, "Ill go down into the dark loving you." Swoon!!! Where's the fainting couch???? I always wanted a man to love me that much, that his last word would be my name, his last thought on earth of me.
We all want our husbands to be a mixture of world's greatest lover, romantic, great looking movie star, sweet singing musician...fill in the blank...hero from the latest romance novel. Sometimes we look at him and wonder, "what did I ever see in him?" But they're only what we make them. We build them into either Ralph Kramden or Brad Pitt. Here's 25 things to say to your husband that will build their ego, remind them of why you married them...and in the meantime remind ourselves as well.
* I've been thinking about you all day
* What can I do for you today?
* How can I pray for you today?
* The best part of my day is when you come home.
* You are one of God's most precious gifts to me
* Thank You
* I'm Sorry
* You are so wonderful!
* You look so handsome today.
* You make my day brighter.
* I don't feel complete without you
* You are my best friend
* I love spending time with you
* Thank you for taking such good care of me
* You are my knight in shining armor
* I will always love you
* I trust your decisions
* I can always count on you
* What would you like to do?
* I prize every moment we're together.
* I see God's fingerprints all over you.
* You are such an inspiration to me.
* You are a wonderful father.
* You could give classes on how to be a wonderful husband.
* I believe in you.
Oh, by the way....remember that man I talked about in the beginning. I married him and I'm thankful every day for a husband who cares for me like I'm the finest diamond in the world. He's everything to me.
A Special Gift for You!
1 day ago