Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catching Up

I'm going to blink twice and it's going to be Christmas. I do not know where the days have gone. I got all the gift wrapping done today, and it does look nice, if I say so myself. I found some really cute prim gift wrapping paper at Dollar General and enjoyed using it. I wish they would have had more.

If I had half a brain I'd be dangerous. In my last post I mentioned I'd received some items in the mail and thanked the wrong person. I got the items from Joleen at The Primitive Bucket. Sorry Joleen.

It is so unseasonably warm here this year. We've got the air conditioning running, it's in the 80's. At this rate my flowers will be blooming again soon! It's hard to be in the Christmas spirit when you feel like you ought to be swimming. Then I see that out west, Las Vegas and places in California it's SNOWING! The weather has certainly been strange this year. I keep Christmas music playing, that's about all that keeps me in the Spirit.

I think I'll take a break and go watch Mamma Mia. My DH bought it for me. We saw the stage version when it came to town and truly enjoyed it. I do love the music of ABBA and hope I like the movie version as much. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

I have got names wrong before too, Judy. With so many new friends, it's easy to do!


Have a blessed Christams!